Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Moon and Hulu

I've mentioned before that I'm not a fan of the Twilight books. They were so just over the top sappy. They made me want to vomit. I do happen to be a fan of the movie. It is embarrassing to admit but I thought for a teen drama, it wasn't half bad. That is why when a friend mentioned she was going to see New Moon opening night I mentioned I might be interested in going with her. Tonight I got word the tickets were bought. The last time I went to a movie opening night was Harry Potter when I was 21 years old. Now as an almost thirty year old I have tickets to an opening night teen flick. I should be embarrassed but I'm actually just excited, although a little worried about the teen drama in the theater. I saw the preview and all I had to say is wow Taylor Lautner. Nice swim scene. I just looked him up...his birthday is February 11th, 1992. Wow that makes me feel dirty. I'm not a Saturday Night Live fan, but I love the site Hulu and caught this clip there. It made me laugh. Wow they put some time into this.



Speaking of Hulu I found a new show to watch. Its called Intervention. There have been quite a few people in my family affected by addiction and this show really opened my eyes. The cases are emotionally involving. You hurt for the families and when the people go in for their interventions, sometimes I shout out, TAKE THE INTERVENTION...GO...GO! DON'T SAY NO! I think this is the image we should be giving our kids of drug use. I guess though that is the problem with being a teenager. People can tell you about consequences but it is so hard to understand consequences when you are young. Anyway check out Hulu.

No comments: