Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Let Down

Well the holidays are over. Am I the only one feeling a little let down? Perhaps it is the toll the illness that is finally leaving our house took. Maybe it is the lack of room for the five new dolls my daughters got and the six new games the family got. Maybe it is the fact that my wallet is gone, and I'm now thinking there is a good chance it was stolen. Perhaps I'm just sick of the Wii games Dr. J and Little E want to play non stop. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I never got it together to get Christmas cards out. Could it be the fact that my house is just not quite clean. Is it the extra weight the Christmas binges led to. What about the 13 degree weather we have in the Midwest. I can't say for sure but I'm definitely feeling down.

No comments: