Wednesday, October 15, 2008

100 post

Today is my 100th post. I could do something cute like 100 awesome things about me but since I think I'd have a hard time narrowing the list down that far I decided instead to just flash back on what I was doing this time last year. Oh yes I was in the hospital, doped out of my mind, with a cold recovering from having my appendix out. This was the day that the guy came in to check my lung function and like a jerk told me I had none. This probably had more to do with the fact that I had a serious cold/borderline bronchitis but instead of being able to tell the idiot that I started crying because he told me I need to make sure my family left me alone so I could start working on my breathing and I was hardly seeing my family even though my birthday was the next day. It is hard to visit the hospital when you have two kids to take care of and school. Anyway that birthday STUNK! So glad this year I just have a cold ;)

1 comment:

Nana Elizabeth said...

oh poor baby! Right now though, happy baby!