Friday, March 14, 2008

Favorite Earrings


These are my favorite earrings. At this point I probably have six pairs. My mother and sisters probably have other thirty. My mom gets them from a friend at University. Her family back in Bolivia (maybe they are Peruvian...in my mind right now I can't decide) makes them and she sells them in the states for ten bucks a pair, or five dollars a pair for the family discount. They are adorable and they make me feel good because they make/sell them to help pay school fees for all the children in the extended family. Who can say no to that cause.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I want to see a closeup of these earings. But I just wanted to say that this is a really good picture of you! You are beautiful!

Sami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sami said...

Very cute earrings and very pretty girl!

Aislin said...

How do I get a pair of those? I saw you wearing them the other week at church and loved them.