Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Egg Suit!

This weekend I bought a maternity bathing suit at the One Week Boutique. I'm only going to be pregnant for four weeks of our pool being open so I didn't want to spend a load on something that would barely be worn. I found this pretty cute brown suit there, never worn, for super cheap and so I bought it. Today I tried it on. Little E came in and started laughing so hard. I said, "Sweetie what is so funny." He said, "the bathing suit." I said, "What is so funny about my bathing suit." He grabbed my huge baby belly and said, "you are so fat in this bathing suit," and then he just kept laughing and laughing and laughing. Wow, thanks kid!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is too awesome! Kids just know how to make you feel super.

Max's latest, is to come sit by me, pat my arm gently and lovingly, and say very sweetly, "You a big mama. You a big mama."

And I am NOT pregnant, but I AM doing Weight Watchers!