Friday, May 7, 2010

My Dope Ride



I'll admit I totally stole this from my friend Melissa. It made me laugh so hard...but mainly because I love my Sienna. It fits all the kids, is comfy, a smooth drive, love the dual doors, especially the automatic one, the fold down seats, the fact that I can buy whatever I want at a garage sale and cart it home, the fact that it is paid off. I LOVE THIS CAR! I was driving with Dr. J a couple of days ago and said, "You know honey, even if you were graduated and we had tons of money rolling in (all relative right ;)) this is the car I would want to own. This is my dream car." I ask you folks, what does that say about me?

2 comments:

jennybhill said...

Awesome video! Don't you love the time people put into stuff like that? I'll be looking for your new vanity plates.

And, congratulations, what it says about you is that you have the ability to be content in the present! Siennas rock!

Angi said...

I LOVE this video on every level. I just wish I was the one that came up with it. :)

BTW: I'm a little disgusted by your last comment. How can a mini-van be your dream car.... you know I love ours but "dream car?" That may be going to far.