Monday, November 16, 2009

He Can Do It!

I went to church and left Dr. J at home with three sick kids yesterday. I also had rising dough on the dryer. I said, "Um if Peach wakes up can you give her a bottle, and by the way that french bread dough is going to need to be made into loves." Then I started laughing. I couldn't help it. The laugh just rose out of the pit of my stomach and before you know it I was practically in hysterics. "You don't think I can do this, do you," he asked. I think the laughter answered that question. When I came home two beautiful loves were sitting on the table ready to put in the oven, the two older kids were happy and feed, and the baby was back asleep after a bottle. He not only did it, he did it well. What I learned, my husband actually would be quiet helpful if he actual had the time to be around. I guess retirement will be nice :)

No comments: