Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Because I Love The Office


Because I love The Office and cake I fussed my two loves last week and made this lovely post-it-note cake reminding my family not to forget to watch The Office. The only sad thing was that after so many months I guess I was expecting more. I'm not going to say I didn't laugh...but I definitely didn't laugh as much as I had hoped to. There were just way to many seriously awkward moments. DEFINITELY TIME TO GET RID OF JAN! I mean how can Michael be the excellent antagonist that he is if you have to spend so much time feeling sorry for him because he is in that train wreck relationship. OUCH!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

ok ya get rid of Jan - I was also slightly disappointed in this long awaited return of the Office. So scary thing though, on The Office website, you can take a personality quiz to see what Office character you are most like. I'm sad to say that I was most like Jan. Yikes. Didn't see that coming. Neal was most like Jim so I'm happy...